Asha's Magical Frozen Party



 A gorgeous powder blue, silver and white 'Disney' inspired 'Frozen' Party for Asha's 5th Birthday! (See invitations here)  I have never seen so many little Elsa's under one roof! A stunning silver backdrop with pom honeycomb paper balls, ruffles and gorgeous lanterns hanging like snowflakes from the ceiling.  Glass cannisters filled with gumballs, white chocolates, caramel bon bons, marshmallows etc.  The cutest little Reindeer (Sven) and snowmen (Olaf) cupcakes made by Le Petit Pops! each snowman had a different expression and so yum - salted caramel flavour!!!  Powder blue and white snowflake cookies from the lovely Tastee Treats 4U, and my sister (the bday girls mum) made a gorgeous Frozen castle cake.  
Queen Elsa arrived in all her beauty and the girls were star struck, they sang 'Let it Go', danced, had their faces painted and so many other games that kept the kids happy and the parents even happier!  After singing happy birthday to Queen Asha and consuming their weight in sugar, the little ones left with a snowflake lolly bag and little 'Build your own Snowman' packs'!  So much fun....."Let it gooooooooooo"!    

2 comments:

  1. I am no more a kid but I honestly had so much fun when I decided to have a mini party of this theme with my sis and cousins. I just can't imagine how kids would go crazy to have such one too! I was searching for my Frozen Birthday Party ideas to add to my collection. I am thankful to come across this post. :)
    God bless!
    -Meow

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...